[OM] ( OM) 100mmm bagels and cream cheese?

Subject: [OM] ( OM) 100mmm bagels and cream cheese?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:20:21 +1200
Hi folks,

Something wrong with that heading I think. Never mind. it can stay.

I never for a moment thought that there could be so much expertise in this
photographic group about one baking topic. A whole digest needs preserving.

For my part I'll give bagels one more shot and look for really fresh ones to
try.

100/2 scans. I'll look at what I have around and probably load a larger one up
onto my site for a day or two, since at least 2 people asked. What ever I
produce will be a scan from a print, so probably sub-optimal. However, I don't
yet have a film scanner. I'll give notice when I have the image up.

Cheers, Brian