RE: [OM] ( OM ) OT not coffee or SUVs. - Bagels :-)>

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) OT not coffee or SUVs. - Bagels :-)>
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:16:11 +1000
My oldest offspring lives on bagels in his London office - apparently they are an essential part of the Dow Jones culture worldwide. Wayne - rumour has it that you can get a good one somewhere down Carlisle Street! Clearly they have become as perverse as croissants - whoever thought of putting ham and cheese in a soggy imitation of a sweet pastry is the spawn of satan.
Good grief.
Andrewf

Almost every Saturday and Sunday we walk down to the local
Gloria Jeans for a coffee and toasted semi-melted-sugar-coated
blueberry bagel (mine with butter, my partners with the cream
cheese). They have rasberry bagels too, which aren't bad, but
the blueberry ones are the nicest. They probably have "savoury"
bagels, but my sweet tooth currently holds the balance of
power, and doesn't look like giving it up anytime soon.

OM content: I've taken a few pictures from inside to outside,
or of my partner, while lazily sitting sipping and supping
in the window seats. It's the most relaxed way I know to
take photos <g>

(Oh, I didn't change the heading, and this includes "coffee".
Ah, well. Forgive me? <g>)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz