[OM] Making my students happy

Subject: [OM] Making my students happy
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:38:37 +0800
I teach English here in Taiwan, and yesterday was my last summer class; I had a class of 12 high school girls (yes people, it really IS that tough to teach that many females) and so what I did was brought my camera, slapped on my 90mm, and took head and shoulder shots of all of them. Well, they loved it! While the pics were soft at F2.5, their skin sure looked good, and a creamy background too! It was something they couldn't achieve with their digital cameras. What I have noticed also is, they LOVE the manual cameras. So everybody ended up playing with my OM. ;-)

I'd post the pics, but they requested not to have them posted.
But needless to say, I love my OM...

Albert