Re: [OM] TOPE 14 Moose' pic (SO, ISO)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 14 Moose' pic (SO, ISO)
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:41:21 +0100
In article , "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> writes
Common misconception.  There's no such thing as 'International Standards
Organization'.  The ISO is from 'isosceles', as in triangle, as in three
EQUAL sides.  i.e. the attempt to level the playing field.

I am sure you will find a feedback page somewhere at:
http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/ISOOnline.openerpage
after all, those poor sods really ought to know they are just a figment of our imagination!
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers