[OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:57:10 +0100
Can't help but agree with you there Donald. It is a matter of careful driving to know what your speed is...

Chris
On Monday, Aug 4, 2003, at 10:30 Europe/London, Donald MacDonald wrote:

I'm the last person to start a 'war' on an OT thread, but I drove with a tachograph for years, with my job on the line if the graph shopped me (this
was city driving, 99 per cent).

I learned, but fast, to drive at 30 without having to check my speedo very
often. Once at 30 I can drive at 30 for miles. I also now NEVER break
limits. Hey, I'm a cyclist...

I can also drive at 40 or 60 without frequent checks. It really isn't hard. I think if you need to check your speedo that often, or that carefully, you
need retraining.

IMHO.

D.
<|_:-)_|>