Re: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film

Subject: Re: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Aug 2003 21:51:14 -0500
>>> On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 03:16:34 +0100, Kennedy McEwen
>>> <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

 km> Every time I go through Heathrow now and read the sign about how
 km> many knives they seized last year I wonder how many had our
 km> company logo on them!

After Christmas last year I was flying out of the airport in Toledo,
Ohio and they were getting a head start on the new search rules that
went into effect on Jan. 1. I was a little preterbed that the guy
completely unpacked my suitcase at the inspection counter, until the
very end when he said, "OK, is there anything else you've got that
needs to go into checked baggage?" It was then that I remembered my
Swiss Army pocket knife that I've had for years. Since I got almost
strip searched at the gate inspection, I would have lost it there.
Hopefully, things will be a little more relaxed when I travel to
Detroit this week.

Johnie