[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4213

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4213
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:36:48 +0100
At 18:49 01/08/2003 +0000, Bill Barber wrote:
An alternate bit of help would be the location of a shop in Shannon Ireland or Minehead, Somerset for film.

Bill. What kind of film do you need ? I might be able to help you in Ireland. I buy Provia (kept in the fridge) from a shop in Galway.

I know a great E6 processor in the UK (I don't know of any acceptable ones in Ireland), but they won't even take credit cards from UK residents.

This notion of only taking a credit card from someone in your own country is ridiculous. On a recent visit to the USA, one airline refused to sell me tickets because my credit card was issued outside the USA.

Mike Bloor