Re: [OM] Seeking Zuiko 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Zuiko 100
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:18:16 -0700
I spoke to a guy at olympus today...  he said that they're going to be
putting up a bunch of lenses on *bay tonight, including a 100mm, plus some
larger ones...  i wasn't looking for one so didn't ask which 100 it was or
whether it was new or reconditioned...

Seems they still have some new 50/3.5's and 90/2's...  i asked, but he
wouldn't tell me how many they still have...

RickM

From: "whunter" <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>