Re: [OM] Lighting lessons - now html

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighting lessons - now html
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:00:31 -0400
In a message dated 7/29/2003 6:46:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi Bill -
>
> FYI: Just noticed your mailer is sending HTML again.
>
> Andrew

I must confess to laziness.  To get to AOL mail is a complete pain in the aXX.
It is sloooooooow and often disconnects. I am looking into the possibility of
changing ISPs in September because I know HTML is such a pain in the aXX to
some of list.  My post have decreased because of this problem and I'll not be
subscribing for the last couple of weeks in August, so perhaps you will see a
new incarnation of NSURIT in September.  Guess there is as much chance of AOL
9.0 fixing the issue is as there is of Olympus making their digital cameras
functional with our OM lenses.  Bill Barber