Re: [OM] New ISP

Subject: Re: [OM] New ISP
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:10:07 -0700
Well, I'm happy with the local ISP. Price is a bit more expensive but
there is none of the bloat that comes with many of the bigger providers.
And  they don't complain when I exceed my allotted space on the servers.
Besides, since he is my neighbor I can go pound on his door if service
goes down on the weekend. This happened last weekend when some kids
vandalized the building where the servers are located. Also this last
week I noticed the phone company  at the local switching station pulling
new fibre optics which I hope is going to replace my rusty wire at least
to that point. Unfortunately I'm still too far for faster service but at
least those electrons won't get lost along the way.

Mike