Re: [OM] Hiking kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiking kit
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:18:31 +0100
Good luck...

Chris
On Sunday, Jul 27, 2003, at 13:31 Europe/London, Johan Malmström wrote:

Den/At 03-07-27 12.08 skrev/wrote "Chris Barker" <[ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

That was a little unfortunate Johann... an OM1 locking up.  I should
have said that that was quite abnormal.

I was a bit surprised myself. I was shooting a close up with the tube and the 50 mm when the camera "misfired". 3/4 of the picture was exposed and the shutter closed. The release is numb and the winder is locked. The camera has been sent to the Intervision who will get back to me with an solution...
Intervision is the official Oly service centre in Sweden.
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
