[OM] Minolta Dimage Scan 5400 - sample results

Subject: [OM] Minolta Dimage Scan 5400 - sample results
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:10:59 +0100
Sorry, I put the wrong URL in the last message. Try this: http://homepage.mac.com/zuiko/PhotoAlbum7.html

These are my first go at scanning with this machine. I can already see a problem with the published images: they are too bright - perhaps I should have embedded the colour space in the web files.

The photos are not that interesting to outsiders, methinks. I was asked by my Boss to take a formal portrait of the whole of the University of London Air Squadron (well as many as could make it up for the Leavers' Dinner on Thursday evening). I did it on self timer and I am behind the girl in the purple dress just left of centre. The remaining photos are of the meal, pretty casually taken, and a prize-giving afterwards. All with a Contax G2 and 35/2 lens.

Chris

Begin forwarded message:

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker