Re: [OM] OT :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT :-)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:06:53 -0300
on 25/07/2003 19:27, Kennedy McEwen at rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The
> ultimate Question and its Answer are mutually exclusive.  Knowledge of
> one logically precludes knowledge of the other.
... reminds me of Hegel, could it be so?

> If it did happen, then the
> question and the answer would just cancel each other out, taking the
> Universe with them.
Happenned in a Sophocles tragedy, the Sphinx asked Oedipus his Question. He
answered the enigma but continued ruling at Thebes until his death. Not in a
good shape, but neither the end of the world.

Think if this OT thread continues, we'll be discussing Talmud soon :)

Fernando

OM content: Found a good article on MTF at Britannica. Did not find more
info about Zuiko's MTF. From what I am understanding, a rather big
difference between sagital and meridian curves puzzles me. They are actual
measures, not theoretical ones though.