Re: [OM] Yellowing of glass

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellowing of glass
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:51:21 +0200 (CEST)
Carlos,
thanks for the education re yellowing of glass. I need
to check this on my lenses. Interesing!

So you are saying that some older radioactive-glass
lenses may go yellow, while others of about the same
age will not?

What do you or other list members think would
contribute to that? Exposure of them to daylight? Just
different batches of glass used? Random occurrence?
Bad luck? Interesting indeed...

Thanks,
Thomas

 --- "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" >