[OM] FS: chrome OM-2 cla'd

Subject: [OM] FS: chrome OM-2 cla'd
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:22:41 EDT
Hi all,

I have to thin things out a bit, and I don't use this body much now that I've
got an OM-4t, so I've decided to sell it to raise a little cash.

OM-2 chrome body: Excellent++ condition. Hardly any marks on it at all.
Leatherette is completely intact; a couple of bright marks on the baseplate;
residue of glue from "passed" sticker on side of prism; includes motor drive
cover.
CLA done last summer by Essex Camera in Carstadt, NJ (I know, it's not John
H., but they did a good job, and the turnaround was very quick, which I needed
at the time). Everything functions perfectly. Meter is right on.

Comes w/ 'Like New In Box' Shoe 3. Yes, it has no cracks in it. (I bought
this off ebay shortly after I got the camera, but never used it, although it
was
mounted on the camera). Also includes Olympus body cap and original manual.
(Manual shows some wear, but is intact)

Price is $215. I will offer a 14 day refund if not satisfied with the camera.

John Meyers

JMeyers102@xxxxxxx