[OM] Roll 2 with the 21/3.5 is up

Subject: [OM] Roll 2 with the 21/3.5 is up
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:35:13 -0300
Finished off my work on roll 2 tonight. Overall, I think I like this roll
better than the 1st but I have a few mixed feelings about the roll.
Predominantly, I find it hard to objectively judge some of these because in
the backgrounds and reflections for many of them I can see the building of
my former oppressor, err, employer, and I've got so many negative
connotations with that place that it kind of throws me off with some of
these shots.

I've also put up a lot more shots for this roll. With the first roll, I had
been falling into my bad habit of taking a lot of frames with the same shot
(made worse because a lot of the interior shots were at 1/15 so I took more
than one to avoid shake). While there's some similar shots on the 2nd roll,
more often there are also changes in the composition as well so I've put up
most of the variations.

The url is:

http://www.tildefrugal.cjb.net/cgi-bin/image_search.php?roll=0010

Once again, feedback is greatly appreciated.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx