Re: [OM] Re: Semi-[OT] Scripted web display solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Semi-[OT] Scripted web display solutions
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:54:10 -0400
All I get is this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /klaus.elmquist/album.html on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.20 Server at hjem.get2net.dk Port 80

gregg

Hi Klaus,

Nice album, clean layout and it seems easy to build. Please excuse my ignorance, but what is Tcl?

Do you live somewhere close to me (Aalborg)? I like the Rebild picture a lot.

Best regards,

Bernd Moeller