Re: [OM] What is fair price for ln- 50f3.5 macro ?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is fair price for ln- 50f3.5 macro ?
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:12:29 -0400
At 10:27 PM 7/21/03 +0000, Alan wrote:

I saw one in a shop for $200. Is that reasonable ? (in box with pouch et all
looks new but probably isn't).

Hi Alan,

That may be reasonable for a NIB sample (I really don't know) but it seems to me that the going price for "run-of-the-mill" types has dropped a lot in the past few months. For example, I picked up a silver nosed one recently off eBay for $91. It was in nice condition - showing little to no sign of use - but the downside was it didn't have a front cap and the only rear cap included was an OM-1N in KEH EX+ condition.

Later,
Johnny