Re: [OM] Between 18mm and 35mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Between 18mm and 35mm
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:30:06 -0700
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:20:55 -0700, R. Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, one more thing, while I'm inundating you. My lens coverage jumps from 18mm to 35mm, which would not be bad if the 35mm wasn't at one end of the 35-80 zoom (which is still OK). I was kind of thinking about picking up a 21mm or a 24mm before I leave. I recall quite a bit of debate about which of those focal lengths was a better collection of the practical/technically notable/interesting. Was there a consensus at the time? Or is it truly a creative dilemma? I recall quite a bit of information being shared.

you've got an 18, so i'd say 24, and the 35-80.

--
/S