RE: [OM] Control Pack 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Control Pack 2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:42:07 +0100
The Control Grip 'pistol grip' certainly looks to be ungainly, if not plug
ugly...

BUT

Just try it, and you will find that it results in a beautifully balanced
camera/lens combination (especially for longer lenses), with no commitment
to NiCads of uncertain reliability (although with the ability to use them if
you choose to), and with greater capacity from a set of Alkaline AA cells
than from a new fully charged NiCad pack.

If you seriously don't want the pistol grip, just use a relay cord to put it
in your pocket or shoulder bag.

Piers