[OM] OM stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] OM stuff for sale
From: Rick Adshead <r.adshead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:40:11 -0400
Hi list,

The time has come to pare down my collection of Oly equipment so I would
like to offer the following items to list members. One week warranty to
check items out. If you are interested, please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks,
Rick
---------
1. 35-80/2.8 MC This is a spectacular lens, ED glass and all that. This one
was selected by Sinar to be used on their high end digital studio camera
setup, called the Sinarcam. Condition is excellent, no marks, clean glass,
no oil, etc.. Tulip lens shade included! (not easy to find). The only thing
that is different with this lens is that around the front ring instead of
saying Olympus OM-system, it says "Sinaron digital zoom" and "Made by
Olympus". Otherwise it is EXACTLY the same. If you are a collector looking
for this Olympus lens this then is not for you, but if you want this
exceptional lens in perfect condition, this is a deal...$850.

2. 300/4.5 MC  Excellent shape, only used a few times. No fungus, beautiful
glass. Complete with tripod collar, leather case, IR filter and original
box....$300.

3. 75-150/4 Silvernose  In nice user condition. Clear glass, no fungus.
Snappy shutter. Original leather case included....$75.

4. Bounce Grip-2. In good user condition. Works fine...$65

5. OM 1n. Black. Good condition. Some brassing near strap lugs. Converted to
use 1.5V batteries. Used 2 times since CLA at Camtech. Guaranteed
functionally perfect. Comes with 2 focus screen, 1-13 AND 2-4.....$150.

Thanks, Rick..........