[OM][FS] Slide copier, some Zuikos, Oly cases and a bargain OM-1

Subject: [OM][FS] Slide copier, some Zuikos, Oly cases and a bargain OM-1
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:59:26 +0200
Hi, all. Time to thin out the collection... ;-)

***Slide copier, with box and instruction manual ($35). Seems to be best
fitted to the older manual 80mm f/4. Some signs of use. Readily available
pics upon request.

***Zuiko 135mm f/3.5, #411xxx ($60). LIKE NEW. Clean and clear glass, no
oil on blades, proper focusing, etc. Original caps, but no case. Readily
available pics upon request.

***Silvernose G.Zuiko 28mm f/3.5, #115xxx ($45). Almost like new. Clean and
clear glass, snappy aperture. Focusing is a bit off, and doesn't reach
infinity. However, the difference is quite small and should be absorbed by
DOF, even at f/3.5. I've tested this lens against my blacknose 28/3.5
(wide-open and stopped down), and I couldn't tell them by looking at the
pics. Generic caps.

***Zuiko 28mm F2.8, #297xxx. Minor wear on aperture ring, otherwise mint.
Fine mechanics. Original caps. Unfortunately, I have _just_ discovered a
tiny (about 1 x 2 mm) spot of fungus near the rear element, totally
eclipsed by the diaphragm at f/4 and beyond. Working great so far, but I'm
not sure how much to ask for it... would anyone be offended if I ask $45
for it? If so, please, make me an offer (sorry).

***Hard case for Zuiko 28mm F2, like new ($18)

***Hard case for Zuiko 135mm F2.8, minor wear ($20)

***Rigid case for Olympus XA2+A11, average wear ($10)

***Hard case for Zuiko 35mm F2.8, average wear ($12)

***Hard case for Zuiko 28mm, quite used ($9, or free with any of the above
28mm's)

***Hard case for Zuiko 300mm F4.5 with strap, quite used ($25)

***Hard case for Pen-F Zuiko 20mm F3.5 with strap, moderate wear ($15)

***Chrome OM-1 (pre-MD), serial #175xxx ($45). Obvious use. Comes with body
cap and 1-13 screen.

    *THE GOOD NEWS: shutter is very smooth and accurate, with fresh-looking
curtains. Mirror lock-up and focusing OK. Exposure counter OK.

    *THE BAD NEWS: Meter is NOT working. Self-timer lever and battery cap
are MISSING, no hot shoe. The return spring of the advance lever is not
working -- you have to move the lever back before winding again. Small dent
on bottom plate. In order to close the back, you have to press on the
bottom left side, not on the back side as usual. Some prism discoloration
(sp?), but doesn't affect the field of view.

    Note: since the meter doesn't work, I'm keeping the battery cap as a
spare. However, if you _need_ it, I'll include it for $5 extra.

I've got several other non-Oly cases (mainly third-party and Russian) also.
Please let me know what you're looking for.

Prices above don't include actual shipping, to be determined depending on
weight and location, but expect about $22 (or $12 on the smaller/lighter
items) for registered airmail shipping to USA and most countries.

Please e-mail me off-list if interested.

Many thanks in advance,

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>