[OM] Weird picture problem

Subject: [OM] Weird picture problem
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:00:36 +0000
I got back a roll of film yesterday that had some very strange effects.

I use an OM2n, and was using it with a winder 2 and a BG2.

Any way every picture looks like it has been double exposed.

There is a main picture, and then a usually more faint impression of another
picture.

The impression varies in strength. Sometimes it is about like a reflection in a
window, allowing you to see what is behind. Sometimes it is quiet strong making
for some sureal images.

There is a 'clear' section in the middle of most frames. (If you hold the pic in
landscape, it makes a vertical stripe.)

So it looks like the left side and the right side are double exposed, while the
middle stripe is OK.

The very first image in the set is a test shot at home. It is not double
exposed. However it is framed incorectly. Half the image is black and half is
what I took the test shot of.

I took part of another roll after this which was turned in at the same time and
turned out fine, although it was a different make and speed.

So any ideas what happened? How can I make sure it doesn't happen again?

Thanks!

--
Clendon