RE: [OM] conservative graders [was: 50~250 Tokina]

Subject: RE: [OM] conservative graders [was: 50~250 Tokina]
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:32:13 -0700
My last 'near-fang' was from B&H, actually.  They had a 100/2 listed as 8+
condition that appeared one afternoon, priced at $249.  I snapped it up so
fast I almost got whiplash.  The lens really appears and functions as new.
The barrel has some slight wear to it, that's about all.  I still don't know
for sure what they were thinking, but I'm not complaining.  Might explain
why they have a diminishing inventory of OM stock.