Re: [OM] Flying Legends, was Weekend at Bernnie's

Subject: Re: [OM] Flying Legends, was Weekend at Bernnie's
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:37:03 +0100
Sorry to dwell on this all, but I have to put the record straight (pending the results of the Board of Enquiry). According to a colleague of mine, who was part of the team checking the display, the aircraft was slow on its entry to a Barrel Roll, did not make its height gate and tried to recover early. It g-stalled on recovery and did not arrest the descent.

Chris