Re: BIN $60 Re: [OM] 50~250 Tokina

Subject: Re: BIN $60 Re: [OM] 50~250 Tokina
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:53:19 -0700
Goodness! Don't be sorry! First come, first served. You came. You saw. You bought. What a good Zuikoholic you are. I hope you enjoy it.

I only used the word stole because of Jim's use, to imply, perhaps too subtly, what a clever group we are, snatching the good stuff from the arms of the great unwashed. :-)

I've bought on more than one item noted in a post, Most recently, Bill B.noted a good BIN on a bellows and I jumped on it. Thanks again, Bill!

Moose

Mickey Trageser wrote:

Oh Crap! Sorry guys, I wasn't following the thread when I saw the listing.
I've lusted for that 5x zoom and couldn't resist the BIN. I'm quite happy
with my Tokina 17mm and thought it would be a safe bet.
-Mickey (feeling somewhat emarassed...)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And it looks like Mickey stole it!

The thing that's sort of subliminally kept me away from..........