Re: [OM] I'm back!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back!
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:25:43 -0700
Joel:

You're right - a curmudgeon never apologizes!

A curmudgeon boldly pushes his way through life - broad shoulders, elbows
out.  If he needs more beer, he bellows for more.  If the beer gives him
gas, he belches.

No excuses, no whining, no regrets.

That's why I was so pleased to hears that Walt had good test results.  This
list has curmudgeon wanna-bees, curmudgeons in training, an maybe even a
curmedgeonette or two.  But only One True Curmudgeon. We love you Walt!

The rest o youse need to spike your coffee with white vinegar.  Acerbic-ness
is earned, not born to.

OM content: none.  Live with it!

Bill Stanke