[OM] Infinity Focus problem - 55mm f1.2

Subject: [OM] Infinity Focus problem - 55mm f1.2
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:20:32 -0700 (PDT)
I just acquired a Zuiko 55mm f1.2 silver nose.  It is a beautiful
piece of glass and in near mint condition.  But I have noticed that
when focusing on a distant object (~couple miles) I can't quite get
it in focus - I need to rotate the focus ring slightly more beyond
the infinity mark, which of course it cannot do as it stops at
infinity.  It is a very slight amount off, and only detectable with
the varimagni finder at 2.5X and the split image focusing screen.  I
probably only need another couple of degrees of rotation of the focus
ring. Since I intend to use this for astro photography, sharp
infinity focus at wide open aperture is important.  I have not got
any shots from the lens developed yet.
Is there an adjustment for this?  There are some small screws under
the rubber focus ring, but I would not want to mess with them without
knowing what they do.