Re: [OM] oly point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] oly point and shoot
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:56:54 -0400
You can get the actual volumes easily by measuring displacement of water.
Fill a largish measuring cup part way and note the level. Then put the
camera in and measure again. Alternatively attach a spring scale and check
the weight in and out of water. Depending how long you leave it before
measuring you will be measuring with or without the internal airspaces. You
probably want 'with'.

HTH,
Andrew