Re: [OM] Looking for shops in Tulsa

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for shops in Tulsa
From: Edwin Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:39:27 -0400
As my wife is from Tulsa, we go back there when we can to visit her mother and friends. I've been to Apertures Photographic Services (1936 S Harvard Ave., (918) 742-0500) and one other store, which is by Woodlands Hill Mall and whose name I can't remember. That second store has its used cameras in the back where they display the pro equipment. For a list of most of the camera stores in Tulsa, go here:

http://bestoftulsa.com/yellowpages/photography_-_equipment_.shtml

The selection is a little sparse, but Apertures has a box full of OM manuals if you're in need of any.

Ed Senior

Gary M. Teller wrote:

I'll be spending 7/21 through 7/25 in Tulsa, Oklahoma catching up on my reading, looking for interesting places to take the OM-1N, and, hopefully, checking out the camera shops. Any Okies, or others, on the list who can tell me about or recommend a good shop in the area?