Re: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?

Subject: Re: [OM] An American Zuikohead in London. Meeting?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:36:26 +0200
Well, a slightly cheaper alternative is "The London Aquarium", just
next to "Big Ben". If deposited there, I can spend the better part
of an afternoon looking at fancy underwater pets (yes, there are
petable fish on expo).

Then again, you may actually want to go there yourself, bringing that
elusive 50/2 macro along -- they even allow flash, except in those
cases where it would disturbe the fishes (and the tanks are nicely
marked).

Somewhere, I got some shots from London Aquarium, but I think that
they are of a nature not permitted on the list (non-zuiko, non-om).

--thomas

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:58:01 +0200
"Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am sure that Harrods alone will take care of your credit card
> limits without difficulty....
>

> Roger Key
>

> Bill wrote:
>
> In a message dated 7/8/2003 6:52:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Oh dear, should she also mention 'Harvey Nichols' or
> > 'Selfridges' be
> > afraid, be very afraid......... :-)
>
> She really is an avid reader and has never mentioned "Harvey
> Nichols" or"Selfridges".  She doesn't much go in for that scarey
> stuff.  I'm sure she will find something to do. I do want her to
> have a good time while I am enjoying myself. ;-)  Bill Barber

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx