Re: [OM] More TOPE related photos

Subject: Re: [OM] More TOPE related photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:41:50 -0700
I don't know the recent attribution. In Taoist philosophy, "going with the flow" of Life and the Tao results in a full and happy life with all the wealth needed for that life. One Taoist wrote that one who is successful in this way and wants a quiet life should respond to those who want to know how they 'did it' by saying it is just luck.

Moose

Timpe, Jim wrote:

'I'd rather be lucky than good any day', don't know who to rightly attribute
it too.  Very true, though