Re: [OM] Appears to be a lot of stuff on oBoy

Subject: Re: [OM] Appears to be a lot of stuff on oBoy
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:45:51 -0300
on 7/07/2003 10:18, John Hermanson at omtech@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi John,
> Not sure what your "why so?" refers to.
I tried to mean "what's the reason for this", sorry for my English. I've
just read again what I had posted yesterday, and I wrote "I'm returning of"
instead of "returning from"...

> Olympus called me and offered me a 350 2.8, 1,000 f11 etc.  Since I didn't
> jump on them, (and maybe no one else did either) they'll probably end up on
> ebay, again by sidestepping their dealer network.
<Big Sigh>___ Now my new 3.5 macro is farther away. Sorry they're doing this
to you and their network. They're doing it to me too, since it's quite
difficult to bid at *bay from overseas...

Rgds

Fernando