Re: [OM] Equipment comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Equipment comparison
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:49:23 +0100
In message <3F091E73.4050001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andy had told me this is true most of the time, and I didn't believe
> him..  And so I snuck over and took a peek at the other guy's camera..
>  He's on shot #2  ;-)  So after two hours, a few of them actually did
> take 1 shot..  1 shot..
I'd have probably taken five or six Agfa "HDC" films with me, set the OM10 on
Auto and started shooting. Out of film? So what? Put another one in and
continue... I usually try and use up at least two 36exp films wherever I go,
be it out into the countryside or into a museum or whatever. Assuming they
allow cameras, that is...

Glad you had fun though. Are you planning to put some of the pictures you
took online for us to have a look at? ;)

Later.
--
Phil.
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx