Re: [OM] Epson Perfection 3200 Photo on Linux

Subject: Re: [OM] Epson Perfection 3200 Photo on Linux
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:42:24 -0400
I'm not using Linux, but I've got the scanner.  With Microsoft XL,
it worked fine when first installed two weeks ago.  Now, without
any intervening event that I'm aware of, it and the computer don't
seem to be on speaking terms.  I've re-installed the software, but
to no avail.

There's some sort of TWAIN problem.  Hell, he's dead!  Maybe
that's the problem.  I once read both "Tom Sawyer"
and "Huckleberry Finn," but what's that got to do with this?  Do I
need a raft?  Am I up the river without a paddle?

Anyway, I've un-installed everything, but right now I'm too pissed
to re-install the software and see what happens, because if
nothing's changed, in my present mood, there just might be an
Epson scanner flying out a window here.

I'm out of single malt, so it's just some JW red right now.

Walt