Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8 still cheap, but not meeting reserve...

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8 still cheap, but not meeting reserve...
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Jul 2003 08:49:31 -0500
>>> On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:28:27 -0400 (EDT), GPaul64@xxxxxxx said:

 g> In a message dated 7/5/2003 8:09:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
 g> hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

 >> Green one's the best one.  At least, that's what I've read, heard,
 >> been told, or somehow learned  I don't remember exactly why, so I
 >> won't say.  I'm just happy to have one.
 >>
 >> Walt

 g> The white version is the oldest design and does not have internal focusing.

 g> The green and charcoal versions have the latest IF optical formula and
perform
 g> significantly better, according to tests I have seen.

What's the difference between the green and charcoal versions?

Johnie