[OM] OK, I'm worn out from...

Subject: [OM] OK, I'm worn out from...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:13:37 -0400
packing boxes!

The response to my 'sale' was somewhat overwhelming -- over 40 boxes, 11
countries.

3500 hits on my zuikoholic home page in the last 72 hours.

Guess a lot of fellow zuikoholics are on this list!

Thanks to all that have an interest and for the patience of those that
don't. I've tried to keep the site current on what is still available, so
keep looking if you're interested in something. I just went through and
verified all the prices, and dropped a few.  In particular, if you own an
OM-77, check out the Zuiko Lens and Zuiko Zoom Lens pages as I dropped the
prices on a bunch of new lenses quite dramatically.

At least I won't have to move it all to Pennsylvania!  It's nice to get some
new equipment into OM lovers hands.

Tom