[OM] Tokina rmc 400 5.6 - focus screen choice

Subject: [OM] Tokina rmc 400 5.6 - focus screen choice
From: "Scott & Barb" <martlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:41:19 -0400
This is an impressive lens - very affordable and large but somehow holdable
without a tripod mount.  No doubt a beanbag is in my near furure.  As others
have posted, it may just be one of the best solutions available for its range
and price.

One problem I am having with it is the focus screen.  The standard screen on
the OMn2 is usually just too dark to use this lens.  I am thinking of
dedicating the lens to my second OM2n body and therefore purchasing a focusing
screen just for that purpose.  Is the 1-6 my best choice?

Happy Fourth to all US participants!

Scott