[OM] Low Class Sellers

Subject: [OM] Low Class Sellers
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:28:49 +0800
There was a person who I exchanged some emails with, that mentioned that he had a camera I might be interested in.

I decided not to purchase it, as it was too expensive. He then goes on a public forum and flames me for not buying from him after showing interest..

Since when does showing interest = obligation to buy? If that was the case, wouldn't we all be guilty? How many times have to talked about lenses we wanted to buy?

But it was so low grade of him to flame me for it, and on a public forum instead of a private email. And even in a private email, it would have been shameful.

Sorry, a bit OT, but I just have to vent. I'm very happy to be on the OM list, because thus far, I haven't seen or heard of anybody doing that.

It seems that many merchants only want your money, and could care less about you. They then explode when you don't buy. Rediculous.

Thanks for the ear everybody, I just had to get that off my chest..

Albert