RE: [OM] *not* use a Motor Drive FIREWORKS?

Subject: RE: [OM] *not* use a Motor Drive FIREWORKS?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:59:16 +0100
If you use a lens like this one, I think there would be a risk. Of course, I
can't say how much of the vibration is motor, how much is shutter opening
then closing 1/1000 sec later, but if the circumstances don't require a
motor, I wouldn't use it.  If you are using bulb then you surely don't need
5 fps, yes?

Piers