Re: [OM] [OT] infrared flash bulbs?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] infrared flash bulbs?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:42:44 -0700
I believe the IC manufacturers kept going to higher light frequencies to
increase resolution of the image they used to etch their wafers. Is
there ultra high resolution film responding to UV?

Very vague memories - Wasn't someone taking pictures of animals at night
using infrared?

I wonder what an infrared picture of a Christmas tree would look like if
it were taken right after turning off the lights ...  If someone down
under is celebrating Christmas in the winter maybe they could post some
pictures...

-jeff