[OM] OM4ti wind problems

Subject: [OM] OM4ti wind problems
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:09:53 +0100
Mike,
The mountain was Aguja Poincenot, right next to Fitzroy. Not particularly
high but particularly pointy :-)

A G wrote
<Get real.  OM-4Ti not suitable for cold-weather conditions?
This is a PROFESSIONAL camera body we're talking about.  >

This was certainly my impression when I bought it, and so far it has
performed well. After all the advice (thanks again) I'm thinking it would
have been fine had I taken a little extra care.
(Certainly better than having a motorized brick chewing through the
sprockets!
if a) I had carried it up there & b) it worked at all!)

Having said that, all the single digit OM bodies were meant to be
professional cameras! My Dad took his OM1n up Denali (considerably colder),
and with a little care it worked fine.

Still looking for a cheap 3ti though ;-)
Any in that pile of boxes Tom?

Adam