Re: [OM] wind-on problems with OM-4ti

Subject: Re: [OM] wind-on problems with OM-4ti
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:29:06 -0400
Adam,
I'm sure you'll get lots of advice on the wind-on problem.

As for "performance in these conditions" you may want to take an OM-1 or OM-1n
next time.  If you haven't had cold-battery problems at -15C with the OM-4t,
I'm surprised although I'm not an expert in arctic conditions!

The OM-1 has a mechanical shutter so even if your batteries stop working
entriely, you can still make exposures.  You probably don't want to change
batteries in that 4Ti at -15C either.

That's about -30F, right?  Yeah, I'd take an OM-1.

Lama