Re: Re: [OM] Black OM2

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Black OM2
From: mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
$300 for a Black OM2? CHeeeeeeeese call Blue Moon 503 978 0333 I think his is
half that much He just got in a slug of OM1s in black and leses too

> on 30/06/2003 05:54, Rich Doggett at doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Fernando wrote:

>> Suggestions?
>
> Not only is the price too high,
Well I would pay that much if I was certain he's not omitting data.
> there is a scratch on the focusing screen
> (figure at least $10 for a 1-13, and $30-$40 for anything else)
I have a spare 1-13 fortunately.
> ; scratches &
> brassing on the bottom cover (which he doesn't show - suspicious - is a
cap
> or two missing?);
Yes, very very....
> he doesn't show the back view;
Perhaps he's ashamed of showing his back and bottom parts ;)
> there is no flash shoe
> (another $30+ if you can find one);
I can, for $10 here.
> there is no neck strap ($5).  And it's a
> 2, not a 2n.
So what? Could you tell me what do anyone find so desirable in a 2n?
> I'll bet it's missing the motor drive cap.
I'm afraid so.

> So this is
> potentially a $300 (or more) plain 2.  Not a good deal at all.
So much for a decent plain 2? I paid mine ~$450 NIB during '81

> I'd pass.
Agree, done already.

> You have to look REAL close at pics, and ask questions if what you're
> looking for isn't pictured or well-described.  A lot of sellers lie by
> omission.
And asked some questions too, last night.

> Rich

Found the *Bay search engine a little tricky.
This 2 is found or not weather you enter keywords at different search
buttons. E.g.: you won't find it if you've found the big white teles and
the
24/2. Maybe I'm too dumb to navigate this site...

Thanks, Rich.

Fernando.