Re: [OM] HTML

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:40:03 -0300
On 6/30/03 6:16 AM, "Rich Doggett" <doggre@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bill, we don't have to use AOL mail at all.  My test was from Outlook
> Express.  Just be sure you set "Format" to "plain text" before sending.
> Each and every time, apparently (is there some way to set plain text as a
> default?).

It's under tools and then options. I forget which tab it's under off the top
of my head right now (sending?). You can set the default format for messages
and also make sure to turn off the option to reply to messages in the format
they were sent (assuming you want 1000lain text emails). This also makes
sure that if you reply to a message on the list that was sent in HTML that
your reply isn't in HTML.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx