[OM] FS: various items, macro, accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: various items, macro, accessories
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:06:34 +0200
Hi all,

Cured from earlier fits of zuikoholism, I have decided to clean up in my zoo in
order to raise funds for having a great summer. Hence the following items will
be for sale. It is mainly the macro items for which I no longer see any use.
And you may find a few Tamron zoom lenses which formed the stock of my lens
collection before I went totally Zuiko.

I have not added prices, so please send me your offers. Items will be sold to
highest bid by Thursday 20:00 GMT +01:00. After that I might consider to sell
them on ebay. I will inform the bidding parties about the highest price bid
off-list by email.

On request I will make detailed photos available on a website.

Zuiko MC Auto Macro 1:4.5 135mm
Glass ok, no visible specs or scratches or fungus. A few marks on the black
paint of the focusing ring. Non-original caps (NB: uses a 55mm front cap. The
usual back cup can not be used because of a protruding element). I have never
used this lens but it looks nice. Includes original rubber lens hood.

Zuiko MC Macro 1:3.5 35 mm
Nice lens, seems to have been seen little use. Comes with original container
and bellows mount flange.

Olympus auto extension tubes 7, 14 and 25mm
Fine condition, to be sold as set.

Olympus Angle Viewfinder.
Fine condition.

Olympus Winder 2
Good condition. A few scratches but otherwise ok.

Olympus BG 2
User condition. Works fine, no slack. Paint scratches.

Tamron CF Tele Macro 1:3.8-4.0 80-210mm BBAR MC
A user. Not nice but a versatile and good quality lens

Tamron CF Macro 1:3.3 35-70mm BBAR MC
Really good condition.

Tamron SP teleconverter 2x BBAR MC
To be used with Tamron adaptall lenses only. Really nice 2x.

RMC Tokina teleconverter 2x
Looks nice, reasonable image quality.

If you are interested, please reply to me off-list on this email address:
berndm@xxxxxxxxxxx . I am primarily interested in decreasing the number of
items in my inventory. So if you think that you need anything, do not hesitate
to send me a mail whateever your price suggestion is. Any reasonable bid will
be considered.

Shipping and careful packaging is not included in the prices negotiated.

Best regards,

Bernd Moeller