[OM] New Velvia

Subject: [OM] New Velvia
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:21:16 -0500
I got a small package of the new Fujichromes from a friend in Japan. In addition to the Astia 100F and Velvia 100F there was also a straight Velvia 100. The latter seems to be only for the domestic Japan market.

It will be a while before I have a chance to shoot these films and try to figure out why the Japanese market needs Velvia 100 and the USA market doesn't. Anybody know anything about this?

Joel W.