Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Old OM lenses and E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:38:38 +0800
Beware about the min. focusing distance on new lens:

1. Some zooms has min focusing distance at the wide end, I remember Nik*n
has a 28-105 or 35-105 like that.

2. Most IF zoom will change focal length when focus distance change, all of
them reduce in focal length at close distance and the change is very
significant like the Ca*o* 28-135 IS.

C.H.Ling