RE: [OM] Dumb things you do with a camera

Subject: RE: [OM] Dumb things you do with a camera
From: ganderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:12:39 -0700
Heh heh.  That is a good one.  I do that far too often with my 4T.  But never
with IR in it.

But I wouldn't worry about the film.  You may have slightly fogged any film
that was out of the can, but the rest is OK I'm sure?

If you're like me, you'll do far more damage to the Hie when you expose it! :>)
 And then there's development!  But it's a great fun film but takes a lot of
experimenting and getting used to.