[OM] Photoshop much better than iview, proof!

Subject: [OM] Photoshop much better than iview, proof!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:01:27 +1200
Hi Albert & all,

Albert wrote

> http://albert.achtung.com/irfanview/
>
>  I just put up a page comparing the
> images compressed from both..
>
> A picture is worth a thousand words..

So that's what the Phuket airport interior is like. Such a popular tropical
destination - but that's the closest I'll ever get.

Yes, you're right, Photoshop does have a slightly reduced artifact level cf
Irfan view.

Well, it's nice to have an idea of the people behind your letters (you and GF).
So I look forward to seeing some of your other photos.

Brian.